Kinguser APK is an amazing android application used for managing root permissions on Android devices.It is the best alternative for SuperSU or KingRoot app. It has gained importance because of it’s awesome and numerous features. Kinguser APK can only be installed on rooted android device. So, you must root your Android device in order to install it. Moreover, you need an active internet connection to use it.
Features of Kinguser APK
There are many features of Kinguser. However, here only a few on them are mentioned;
- You can easily manage your rooting permissions.
- This a is absolutely free of cost.
- It automatically takes access to rooting. You are not supposed to do it manually.
- You can increase your phone speed which only one click.
- It can easily be removed or uninstalled.
Here is the the direct download link for kinguser APK latest version;
How to Install Kinguser APK
You just need to follow a few steps to Download Kinguser;
- Download Kinguser APK from the above link.
- Move to settings and enable “Unknown Resources” from there.
- Open the file of Kinguser APK and start the installation.
- After this, Kinguser will be installed on your rooted Android device.
How to Remove Kinguser
Kingroot is very compatible with device. So, it is very easy to remove. Following guide will help you to remove Kinguser;
- Delete the Kingroot App from your device.
- Now, open Kinguser App and go to the settings on top right corner of screen.
- From settings open “Root Authorization Settings” menu.
- After this, tap on “Remove Root Permission”.
- It will ask permission to remove root. Give permission to proceed further.
- Within a few minutes, your device will be unrooted.
- Restart your device to remove Kinguser from it.
I hope that you can install and uninstall kinguser APK by the above mentioned methods. If you have any queries, you can ask in comment.