Whatsapp is one of the best and most used instant messaging app. With it’s easy and user friendly interface, it allows it’s users to run the app without any difficulty. All the messages you send or receive on Whatsapp are end to end encrypted. So, there is no privacy issue. Whatsapp has a large number of features that makes it significant from other apps. As, no one is perfect,Whatsapp also have some limitations. Some users face problem when they try to make two Whatsapp account on one phone. Creating two Whatsapp Account on one phone is not much difficult. There are many methods that can help you to do so. But here only effective and easy methods are discussed.
How to Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Phone?
Some of the users need to be able to switch between two Whatsapp Accounts on one phone for their convenience. But they are unable to do so if their device does not support Multiple Users Account. To get their problem solved, they had to rely on some alternative method. Following are four methods which can help you to make two Whatsapp Accounts on one Phone;
The most easy way to create two Whatsapp account is to use GB Whatsapp, which is actually advanced version of Whatsapp with surprising features. You can download GB Whatsapp by the following steps;
1. Download GB Whatsapp from the following link;
2. Open file manager and move to location where you saved the APK file.
3. Double click the APK file and Install it.
4. Open the application, and create two Whatsapp Account there.
For more information about GB Whatsapp and it’s features CLICK HERE.
If your Phone does not support Multiple Account you can use an app known as Parallel Space. Follow these steps to use Parallel Space for Whatsapp Accounts;
- Move to Google Play Store on your Android Device and Search for Parallel Space.
- From there, download and install this app.
- After installation, open this application. It will show you the complete list of applications installed on your phone.
- From these applications, select Whatsapp. It will be added to Parallel Space.
- Now, use Whatsapp in parallel space to create an account.
- When you complete creating your account go back and again open Whatsapp to create the second account.
- Second Account will also be created with great ease and hence, you will be able to use two Whatsapp Accounts on one mobile.
3. Use Clone App or App Twin
Here is the step wise procedure to use two Whatsapp Accounts on a single mobile;
- Install Whatsapp from Google Play Store (Ignore if you already have installed).
- Go to the settings and search for Clone App or Dual App or App Twin.
- Tap on it and you will get a list of your installed apps which support this feature.
- Turn on this feature for Whatsapp and create a second Whatsapp account by providing your phone number.
- Now, you will be able to use two Whatsapp Account at the same time.
Whatsapp team has also created an app similar to Whatsapp known as Whatsapp Business, Which allows you to create two Whatsapp account on single phone. Here is the complete guide to use this app;
- Search for Whatsapp Business in Google Play Store.
- Download and Install this Application.
- Create your Second Account using a different Phone number.
- Verify your Phone number and use two Accounts at the same time.
I think that the above mentioned four methods are more than enough for you to create Dual Accounts on Whatsapp. You can choose any of those methods to create two Whatsapp Accounts.