What is KIK?
KIK Messenger, commonly known as KIK, is one of the most used instant messaging app. It was introduced by a Canadian Company “KIK Interactive” in 2010. In this modern era of advancement, the trend of text messaging is increasing day by day. People prefer text messaging for communication with their friends or family members. This app allows you to send and receive text messages quite rapidly. Moreover, this app enables you to share photos, videos, Webpages and other content of your choice. This app gained more than 300 million users in very short interval of time due to its amazing features. You can easily download KIK from the method given at end of article.
Features of KIK Messenger
Anonymity: Unlike other text messaging apps, KIK does not ask its users their phone number. You can easily create account by entering your name, email address, date of birth and unique user name.
Free App: KIK Messenger is free of cost. So, you can enjoy all the features without paying a single penny.
Privacy: KIK provides privacy to its users. You can keep your data safe and make necessary changes in privacy from settings.
Blocking: KIK app allows you to block the annoying or spam users. So, you do not feel any difficulty while using this app.
KIK Codes: To give easy approach to other users KIK has introduced a feature named “KIK Codes”. It assigns a unique code to every user. You can find your friends easily by KIK Code.
Bots: One of the most important features of KIK is Bots. Using this feature companies can communicate with clients having more potential.
Recording Videos: You can record and share videos with your friends through this app.
Download KIK Messenger for PC
Follow these methods to Download KIK Messenger for PC;
By BlueStacks Method:
- You need to download an android emulator first in order to use KIK on PC. The most common Android Emulator is BlueStacks.
- Once the Android Emulator (BlueStacks) gets downloaded, install it by following step wise instruction given by device.
- Open the Android Emulator and type “KIK Messenger” in the search tab.
- Install the application as soon as you find it.
- After installation, run the application and create account to use the messenger.
By Chrome Extension Method:
- Move to Google Chrome in your PC and Open it.
- Enter “Chrome Extension for PC” and search in Google.
- From the given results of Google select the first one.
- A page will appear on screen. Click on “Add to Chrome” from there.
- KIK Messenger will be installed on your PC.
How to Use KIK for PC?
When you get the KIK Messenger App installed on your PC follow the following Steps to use it;
- To use this app you will have to Create Account and complete other registration procedures.
- Provide the information they ask and follow their instructions.
- Once you complete the registration, start this application by using the unique ID.
- Move to the settings and change them according to your choice.
- After this you will be able you send messages to your friends and enjoy all features of this app.