Microsoft introduces two major updates of Windows 10 each year. Through these updates Microsoft adds some new features to Windows and removes the bugs. In fact, these updates help the users to enjoy advanced features. The latest Windows 10 update was released on 30 April 2018 which is known as “April 2018 update” (version 1803). Now this update is available and you can easily download Windows 10 ISO by the procedure given at end.
Features of April 2018 Update
Microsoft has introduced a lot of new features in its recent update. Here we discuss only a few important features;
Game bar is introduced with new design which is easy to use. You can make necessary changes in settings from there.
Nearby sharing allows you to share your desired files or photos with nearby devices using Bluetooth or WIFI connection.
In new update dark theme is introduced for the file explorer. So, you can enjoy a different interference.
Through clipboard feature you can now check your clipboard history by pressing Windows Key + V.
Network Data Usage
This feature allows you to limit your internet usage by setting a maximum limit.
Moreover, Windows provides Focus Assist, Timeline, Display, Sound and Security feature and many more.
How to Download Windows 10 ISO Update
Follow these directions to download Windows 10 latest update;
- On your PC click here to move to the Microsoft page. Click on the Update Now button on this page.
- Run the Media creation tool.
- After this a screen will appear as shown below. Here you click on the Accept.
- Another screen with title “what do you want to do?” will appear. Select Create Installation Media and click on Next.
- You will be asked to select “Language, Edition and architecture”. Choose according to your choice and your PC compatibility and click on Next
- Finally, select ISO file option and select the desired path (location) to save it. Click on Save button to start download.
- Your download will start and depending on the speed of your internet it will take some time.
- Once you see the following screen, click on the Finish.
Now you can use your Windows 2018 ISO.
How to Check your Current Version of Windows 10
Many people face problem finding their current version of Windows 10. You can easily check your current version of Windows 10 by typing Winver.exe in the “search bar” and then press Enter.
If you want some other apps for PC visit this website.